Search This Blog

Thursday, May 10, 2018

Day 13 - 30 Day Writing Challenge

Day 13 - What are you excited about?

Sooo much potential


This is a weirdly difficult question for me to answer. I get excited about everything: stickers, yarn, funny t-shirts, The Magicians, new projects, going to the movies, playing board games, learning new things, eating out, new books - the list goes on and on. It doesn't take much to get me pumped up.

I guess what really excites me is when I access that zone. I'm sure most people experience the zone I'm talking about. It's like your whole being is plugged into the source of creation. It's like you have access to all of your potential at the same time. It feels like every good idea you are capable of having is suddenly available, like you are finally vibrating at the right wavelength and you are whole. Your hands know just what to do, your body is confident in it's execution of your vision, even if the vision changes. Everything else falls away. Nothing impedes you. Nothing exists outside of your work. It's euphoria and bliss and peak efficiency. I've gotten that feeling while writing, painting, sculpting, drawing, and meditating so anything can make it happen. I've even felt it while during writing classes and while plotting to start a business.

That moment is what excites me. I want to live my life in such a way that I can experience the zone as frequently as I can. That's the goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment